Abstracts are solicited which describe original and unpublished work. The abstract should be at least 500-750 words long and clearly state the purpose, methodology, results (including data, drawings, graphs and photographs) and conclusions of the work. Authors can indicate preference of oral or poster presentation.
submissions must be in English and should be made via the online submission
You are invited to submit abstract(s), presenting new developments in the following categories:
1. Advanced Packaging: Advanced Flip-chip, 2.5D & 3D, PoP, embedded passives & actives on substrates, System in Packaging, Embedded chip packaging technologies, Panel level packaging, RF, Microwave & Millimeter-wave, Power and Rugged Electronics Packaging, etc.
2. TSV/Wafer Level Packaging: Wafer level packaging (Fan in/Fan out), Embedded chip packaging, 2.5D/3D integration, TSV, Silicon & Glass interposer, RDL, Bumping technologies, etc.
3. Interconnection Technologies: Au/Ag/Cu/Al Wire-bond / Wedge bond technology, Flip-chip & Cu pillar, Solder alternatives (ICP, ACP, ACF, NCP, ICA), Cu to Cu, Wafer level bonding & die attachment (Pb-free), etc.
4. Emerging Technologies: Packaging technologies for MEMS, biomedical, Optoelectronics, Internet of things, Photovoltaic, Printed electronics, Wearable electronics, Photonics, LED, etc.
5. Materials and Processing: Advanced materials (such photoresist, polymer dielectrics, solder, die attach, underfill), Substrates, Lead-frames, PCB for advanced packaging, Assembly processes using advanced materials, etc.
6. Assembly and Manufacturing Technology: Assembly equipment automation and improvements, Embedded/Hybrid Package Manufacturing Process, Warpage Control/Management in Board Level Assembly, Thin Die/Thin Package Handling and Assembly, Large/Ultra Large Package (SiP, SIM, MCP) Integration and Processing, Panel Level Manufacturing, Smart Manufacturing technology, Data analytics, Advanced metrology, Machine learning
7. Electrical Simulation & Characterization: Power plane modeling, Signal integrity analysis by simulations and q characterization, 2D/2.5D/3D package level high-speed signal design, Characterization and test methodologies.
8. Mechanical Simulation & Characterization: Thermo-mechanical, Moisture, Fracture, Fatigue, Vibration, Shock and drop impact modeling and characterization, Process modeling. Chip-package interaction, etc.
9. Thermal Characterization & Cooling Solutions: Thermal modeling and simulation, Component, system and product level thermal management and characterization
10. Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis: Component, board, system and product level reliability assessment, Interfacial adhesion, Accelerated testing, Failure characterization, etc.