About EPTC 2017
The 19th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC 2017) is an International event organized by the IEEE Reliability/CPMT/ED Singapore Chapter and sponsored by IEEE CPMT Society.
EPTC 2017 will feature technical sessions, short courses/forums, an exhibition, social and networking activities. It aims to provide a good coverage of technological developments in all areas of electronic packaging from design to manufacturing and operation. It is a major forum for the exchange of knowledge and provides opportunities to network and meet leading experts in the field.
Since its inauguration in 1997, EPTC has developed into a highly reputed electronics packaging conference in Asia and is well attended by experts in all aspects related to packaging technology from all over the world. EPTC is the leading flagship conference of CPMT Society in Region 10.
2017 Program Highlights
· Dr. Wai Kooi Wong, Vice President, Quality And Reliability, Xilinx, “Extending Moore’s Law with Advanced Packages”
· Dr. Junsu Lee, Senior Packaging Scientist, Tyndall Research Institute, “Packaging of Integrated Silicon Photonic devices: Electrical, Optical, Thermal Challenges and Applications”
· Dr Napetschnig, Senior Staff Engineer, Infineon, Title TBC
· Dr. Seung Wook Yoon, Director, Business Development, STATSChipPac Pte, Ltd., “Advanced eWLB FOWLP: Enabling Integrated Packaging Solutions”
· Dr. Guilian Gao, Xperi, “Enhanced Bonding Technology for Hybrid Integration in 3D Packaging Technology”
- Challenge of 5G-mm Wave Packaging & Opportunity
Moderator - Dr. Rick Sturdivant, Department of Engineering and Computer Science, Azusa Pacific University, USA.