Manuscript Instructions and Template
1. The authors of the accepted papers must follow the instructions below to ensure inclusion in the final conference proceedings:
2. Prepare your final manuscript carefully addressing all the reviewers' comments.
3. The author must ensure compliance with IEEE PDF Express by following the PDF PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS below.
4. After getting the approved PDF file from PDF Express, the author must take that PDF file and upload it in Conftool as “final submission” through
6. The author must also complete the IEEE E-Copyright form in the same system.
7. For accepted paper to publish in the IEEE EPTC 2020 Conference Proceedings and in IEEE Xplore®, an author of each paper accepted for the main conference must be registered with a Full Registration (either IEEE Member or Non - IEEE Member). Each Full registration can have a maximum of TWO papers associated. Notice that the Student Registration (either IEEE Member or Non - IEEE Member) can have a maximum of ONE paper. In order to be included in the IEEE EPTC 2020 proceedings, each paper must be presented by an author of that paper attending the conference unless the TPC Chairs grant permission for a substitute presenter, arranged in advance of the event, and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to 2 papers. Accepted, registered, and presented papers will be published in the IEEE EPTC 2020 Conference Proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore® as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Validate Full manuscript / Paper:
1. PDF PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
3. Incorporate the reviews into your manuscript and prepare the camera ready submission.
4. Avoid Asian fonts and other unsupported fonts/characters to ensure PDF compliance.
5. Proof read your manuscript to make sure that there are no typos and missing/bad characters.
6. Create an IEEE PDF Express Account by logging into https://www.pdf-express.org/
7. Enter the following:
· Conference ID = 50525X
· Your email address
· A password
8. Continue to enter information as prompted.
9. An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
10. Previous users of PDF Express need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
11. Your final paper must be validated via the IEEE PDF eXpress site. A PDF (Example: PIDYYYYYYY.pdf) will be emailed to you shortly after. Kindly rename the file to Paper ID with the file name (Example: XXXPIDYYYYYYY.pdf where “XXX” is your paper ID and “YYYYYYY” is the number given by IEEE )
Please kindly send in the validated paper to
All papers must be accompanied by a completed and signed E-Copyright Form.
1. Kindly complete and submit your E-Copyright Form from the same system.
2. You will receive a replied email from IEEE with the attached E-Copyright form.
3. Please kindly send in the signed E-Copyright Form to https://www.conftool.org/eptc2020/
For questions about PDF Express, IEEE customer support can be contacted