Online abstract submission start
31st Mar 2017
Closing of abstract submission
Extended 31th July 2017
Notification of acceptance
7th Aug 2017
Submission of manuscript
30th September 2017
The 19th Electronics Packaging Technology Conference (EPTC 2017) is an International event organized by the IEEE Reliability/CPMT/ED Singapore Chapter and sponsored by IEEE CPMT Society.
Since its inauguration in 1997, EPTC has developed into a highly reputed electronics packaging conference in Asia and is well attended by experts in all aspects related to packaging technology from all over the world. EPTC is the leading flagship conference of CPMT Society in Region 10.
You are invited to submit an abstract, presenting new development in the following categories:
- Advanced Packaging: Advanced Flip-chip, 2.5D & 3D,PoP, embedded passives & actives on substrates, System in Packaging, embedded chip packaging technologies, Panel level packaging, RF, Microwave & Millimeter-wave, Power and Rugged Electronics Packaging etc.
- TSV/Wafer Level Packaging: Wafer level packaging ( Fan in/Fan out), embedded chip packaging, 2.5D/3D integration, TSV, Silicon & Glass interposer, RDL, bumping technologies, etc.
- Interconnection Technologies: Au/Ag/Cu/Al Wire-bond / Wedge bond technology, Flip-chip & Cu pillar, solder alternatives (ICP, ACP, ACF, NCP, ICA), Cu to Cu, Wafer level bonding & die attachment (Pb-free) etc.
- Emerging Technologies: Packaging technologies for MEMS, biomedical, optoelectronics, Internet of things, photo voltaic, printed electronics, wearable electronics, Photonics, LED, etc.
- Materials and Processing: advanced materials such 3D materials, photoresist, polymer dielectrics, solder materials, dieattach, underfill, Substrates, Leadframes, PCB etc for advanced packaging, and assembly processes using advanced materials.
- Equipment and Process Automation: new processes development, equipment automation, equipment hardware development/ improvements, data analytics, in-situ metrology.
- Electrical Simulations & Characterization: Power plane modeling, signal integrity analysis of package. 2D/2.5D/3D package level high-speed signal design, characterization and test methodologies, etc.
- Mechanical Modeling & Simulations: Thermo-mechanical, moisture, fracture, fatigue, vibration, shock and drop modeling, Chip-package interaction, etc.
- Thermal Characterization & Cooling Solutions: Thermal modeling and simulation, component, system and product level thermal management and characterization.
- Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis: Component, board, system and product level reliability assessment, Interfacial adhesion, accelerated testing, failure characterization, etc.