Call For Paper
Abstracts are solicited to describe original and unpublished work. The abstract should be at least 500-750 words and it must clearly state the purpose, methodology, results (including data, drawings, graphs and photographs) and conclusion of the work. Key references to prior publications should be included in the abstract as well. Authors can choose between oral or interactive presentation. Accepted papers that are registered and presented (oral & interactive) at the conference will qualify for publication in IEEE Xplore. All submissions must be in English and should be made via the online submission system found at http://www.eptc-ieee.net. The required file format is Adobe Acrobat PDF or MS Word in one single file for each submission.
The abstracts must be received by 15th June 2019. Authors must include their affiliation, mailing address, telephone number and email address. Authors will be notified of paper acceptance and publication instructions by 30th July 2019. The final manuscript for publication in the conference proceedings is due by 15th September 2019. The conference proceedings is an official IEEE publication and accepted papers that are registered and presented (oral & poster) will be available in IEEE Xplore.
1. Advanced Packaging: Advanced Flip-chip, 2.5D & 3D, PoP, embedded passives & actives on substrates, System in Packaging, Embedded chip packaging technologies, Panel level packaging, RF, Microwave & Millimeter-wave, Power and Rugged Electronics Packaging, etc.
2. TSV/Wafer Level Packaging: Wafer level packaging (Fan in/Fan out), Embedded chip packaging, 2.5D/3D integration, TSV, Silicon & Glass interposer, RDL, Bumping technologies, etc.
3. Interconnection Technologies: Au/Ag/Cu/Al Wire-bond / Wedge bond technology, Flip-chip & Cu pillar, Solder alternatives (ICP, ACP, ACF, NCP, ICA), Cu to Cu, Wafer level bonding & die attachment (Pb-free), etc.
4. Emerging Technologies: Packaging technologies for MEMS, biomedical, Optoelectronics, Internet of things, Photovoltaic, Printed electronics, Wearable electronics, Photonics, LED, etc.
5. Materials and Processing: Advanced materials (such photoresist, polymer dielectrics, solder, die attach, underfill), Substrates, Lead-frames, PCB for advanced packaging, Assembly processes using advanced materials, etc.
6. Assembly and Manufacturing Technology: Assembly equipment automation and improvements, Embedded/Hybrid Package Manufacturing Process, Warpage Control/Management in Board Level Assembly, Thin Die/Thin Package Handling and Assembly, Large/Ultra Large Package (SiP, SIM, MCP) Integration and Processing, Panel Level Manufacturing, Smart Manufacturing technology, Data analytics, Advanced metrology, machine learning
7. Electrical Simulation & Characterization: Power plane modeling, Signal integrity analysis by simulations and q characterization, 2D/2.5D/3D package level high-speed signal design, Characterization and test methodologies.
8. Mechanical Simulation & Characterization: Thermo-mechanical, Moisture, Fracture, Fatigue, Vibration, Shock and drop impact modeling and characterization. Process modeling. Chip-package interaction, etc.
9. Thermal Characterization & Cooling Solutions: Thermal modeling and simulation, Component, system and product level thermal management and characterization
10. Quality, Reliability & Failure Analysis: Component, board, system and product level reliability assessment, Interfacial adhesion, Accelerated testing, Failure characterization, etc.